CloudSolvit offers three types of training program for organizations.
- Not in the Cloud program is suited for organization that are new to Cloud Computing.
- On their way to the Cloud program is for customers who understand cloud computing and making plans to adopt cloud big time.
- Already in the Cloud is for customers who adopted Cloud in certain capacity and looking for a better way to accelerate their cloud adoption and also for tools and processes to effectively manager their cloud environment.
Not in the Cloud
Cloud Value and Fit Analysis for IT organizations
1- Week Consulting engagement that will help you answer the following cloud questions
- What is cloud?
- What is the value of cloud to my organization?
- What areas of my organization can benefit from cloud?
- What is the best place start?
- How to get started?
- How to set cloud goals?
- What are the risks?
- What are the right metrics?
Moving to the Cloud
Cloud Planning and Design
3-4 Week Consulting engagement that will help you prepare for the cloud journey. The engagement will help you with the following for 1 app using cloud planning and design tools from CloudSolvit:
- Identifying the right applications to the cloud
- Develop the Return on Investment (ROI) and Cost Model for running the apps in the cloud
- Design cloud app and infrastructure architecture that can meet your demand
- Identify the best fit cloud platforms (Ex: Amazon, Rackspace et al) and contract terms
- Compare provider options
- Baseline capacity, cost and SLA;
- Setup management and control processes
- Setup risk management plan?
Already in the Cloud
Cloud Management and control
1-2 Week Consulting engagement to setup control processes to manage cloud. Automated cloud control solution can be demonstrated as value add. Critical questions that will be answered include:
- What are the current cloud control processes in place?
- How is vendor performance compliance being managed?
- How are cloud costs and utilization being managed?
- What level of control automation in place today?
- How are changes to cloud environments being managed?
- How are provider contracts structured? Risks?
- A to-be control and risk management process will be delivered to the customer